- Studies in B.F.A. program at S.F.U., Burnaby, B.C.
- Studio Art Diploma, Capilano University, N.Vancouver (1992)
- Workshops in Mural Design and Botanical Drawing, U.B.C.
- Various workshops including Vancouver Art Academy, Emily Carr University
Shows: SELECTED GROUP SHOWS
- "Piece of Mind" AMS Gallery at UBC, November 1-9, 2014
- " Art Party" Seymour Art Gallery
- "Piece of Mind" Moat Gallery, Vancouver Library, May 2014
- Centenial Theatre, North Vancouver. 195 Studios Group Show
- 15th International Miniart Exchange in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- "The Artist's Salon", Ferry Building Gallery, 2011
- Celebration of Spring 2010, Deer Lake Gallery
- Strings Attached" Ferry Building Gallery, W.Van, 2009
- "the PEACE show"- Silk Purse Gallery, West Vancouver, 2009
- Pulse" B.C.Regional juried show, Two Rivers Gallery, Prince George, B.C., 2008
- "Celebration of Spring" Deer Lake Gallery, 2008
- "Black and White" Cityscape Gallery, 2007
- "DisCovery 2006" Seymour Art Gallery
- Pacific Salmon Foundation, 2005
- "Fans Night" North Vancouver, 2003
- Patrick Doheny Gallery, 1992
- Centennial Theatre, North Vancouver, 1990
- B.C. Artists in the Square, 1990
- North Vancouver District Hall, 1989
- B.C. Festival of the Arts, 1989
- Coho Festival, West Vancouver, 1987
- TWO PERSON SHOWS
- "Interpretation of the Spiritual in Nature" Seymour Art Gallery
- SOLO SHOWS
- "Surface Energy" Ferry Building Gallery, 1990
- "Paintings and Drawing by M.Savage" Seymour Art Gallery, 1986
Community Participation: this includes:
HOME OF GOOD HOPE: Namibia painting, 2014
"EAGLES IN THE CITY" Emily Eagle (a tribute to Emily Carr) purchased by a private collector.
Animals for Art silent auction, 2007
"SPIRIT BEARS IN THE CITY" painted bear Ursa Madre, on display 2006.
September/2009- URSA MADRE re-emerged on the site of Suter Brook Villiage in Port Moody, purchased by the Onni Group
Carisbrook Community Fundraiser, 2005 silent auction for Palliative Care, N.V. Community television.
Greeting Card project for Palliative Care.
Celtic Heritage Centre silent auction.
"Just Push Play" fundraiser
ORCAS IN THE CITY, Vancouver, fund raiser for childrens' charities. Flora Orca spent the summer of 2004 on the corner of Cordova and Howe in Vancouver, and is now in Loch Lomand, Scotland.
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE, B.C. Festival of the Arts, for work in water series
- HONORABLE MENTION for garment design, Vancouver Sun Newspaper. (creation of garment with environmental design, using wool as canvas)
Work is in private collections in the U.S., British Isles, and Canada. "Ursa Madre" was purchased by the Omni Group and can be seen at Suter Brook Plaza in Port Moody, B.C.
- North Vancouver Community Arts Council
- West Vancouver Community Arts Council
- Seymour Art Gallery
- Vancouver Art Gallery
ART RENTAL- Check North Vancouver Arts Council Rental Program. "Light in the Garden" is available for viewing in the art rental salon at CityScape Community Art Space, 335 Lonsdale Avenue.
North Vancouver Arts Council
my piece of mind exhibit B.C. Psychology Association Annual Exhibit
OWL orphaned wildlife centre 10% of all art sales will go to this wildlife rehabilitation centre.
Saatchi online gallery
Eagles in City